My interests lies in the understanding and modeling of socio-economic systems, social dynamics and mobility, and social networks from a statistical physics viewpoint. I’ve been mostly involved in projects focusing on social networks and human behavior in cities. The focus of my current work is the understanding of human interactions within cities as analyzed through mobile phone data, social network data and other sources of digital traces of human behavior.
- S Grauwin, Exploring Social Phenomena with Complex Systems Tools – The Journey of a Physicist in an Interdisciplinary Playground (Jul 2011). [online version]
- S Grauwin, G Beslon, E Fleury, S Franceschelli, C Robardet, JB Rouquier, P Jensen, Complex systems science: dreams of universality, reality of interdisciplinarity. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, ASIS&T (2012).[paper online]
- S Grauwin, F Goffette-Nagot, P Jensen, Dynamic models of residential segregation: an analytical solution. J. Pub. Econ. 96, 124-141 (Feb 2012). [paper online]
- S Grauwin, E Bertin, R Lemoy, P Jensen, Competition between collective and individual dynamics. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106, 20622-20626 (Dec 2009). [paper online]
- Email: seb.grauwin[at]gmail.com
(Last updated: April 2013)